SILVERADO RESORT & SPA, NAPA, CA | DECEMBER 7-8
1600 Atlas Peak Road
Napa Valley, CA 94558
Reservations Toll Free: (800) 532-0500
Reservations Local Phone: (707) 257-0200
Take advantage of our Special Booking Rate (ends 12.7.2015)
Silverado Resort and Spa is a luxury resort in the heart of the world-famous Napa Valley Wine Country. Whether you come to the Northern California area for relaxation, adventure or business you will find it here. Located just an hour north of San Francisco, it’s tucked away from the city while still being close to the Bay Area action. It’s all designed to ensure the perfect Napa Valley Wine Country stay for any and all visitors.
FROM Mineta San José International Airport
Via I-680 N
- Take I-880 N from E Brokaw Rd. (2.0 miles).
- Take I-680 N to CA-12 W in Solano County. Take exit 39B from CA-12 W/I-80 W, Continue on CA-12 W. (69.4 miles)
- Take CA-221 N and CA-121 N to Club House Dr in Napa County (15.3 miles)
FROM Oakland International Airport
Via I-80 (*This Route Has Tolls*)
- Take I-880 N from Airport Dr., Bessie Coleman Dr. and 98th Ave. (2.6 miles).
- Follow I-880 N and I-80 to CA-37 W in Vallejo. Take exit 33 from I-80 E (35.5 miles)
- Take CA-29 N, CA-221 N and CA-121 N to Club House Dr in Napa County (16.9 miles)
FROM San Francisco International Airport
Via I-80 E (*This Route Has Tolls*)
- Take US-101 N from Airport Access Rd. (1.2 miles)
- Continue on US-101 N. Take I-80 E to CA-37 W in Vallejo. Take exit 33 from I-80 E (44.3 miles)
- Take CA-29 N, CA-221 N and CA-121 N to Club House Dr. in Napa County (16.9 miles)
Car Services (San Francisco)
Car Rentals (Mineta San José International Airport)
Car Rentals (Oakland International Airport)
Napa's Riverfront is filled with clothing boutiques, antique shops, home furnishing stores and a number of exquisite eateries. It is a veritable treasure located on the riverfront in the heart of the Napa Valley.
The Silverado Resort & Spa offers two championship golf courses that are only available to members or resort guests. Golf aficionados of all levels will experience an unforgettable day on the green on one of two championship golf courses.
Chef Brandon Sharp, who cooked at the French Laundry, successfully delivers inventive new twists on traditional California soul food recipes at Solbar, located at the Solage Calistoga resort. The menu is split into two parts: one half with heartier dishes, the other with lighter preparations, to suit divergent taste buds.
The Napa Valley Wine Train is one of the most characteristic Napa experiences, offering a memorable experience for all visitors. Fill your day with a multiple course gourmet meal on the Wine Train and an exclusive tour and wine tasting at one of many outstanding wineries.
For more information on activities to do in Napa, check out the Official Visitor's Guide to the Napa Valley.